Monday, February 21, 2011

I can't be what you need, cause its not up to me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I took a long look from those messages we have. How can you forget everything so easily when I'm still grieving about the past? -- Jody GoesMad.

Bus to school alone. School was really okay today. Except that part need to stay back to do for my maths homework. Dance lesson was okay too, many steps to remember. After school, I was with Nadira thinking too much. And yes, screw my life man. Rotted at home the whole day. Over boredom can cause me craziness! Thanks Jody for backing me up and accompanied me chat whole day on msn. Seriously, i love you man! Hehehe. Stay strong sheryl.

Don't say you miss me, when it's your fault I'm gone.
- Theo Terrence Hughes.

No comments:

Post a Comment